Benefits In Becoming A Member Company Include:
1. The opportunity to interact with shippers, receivers, distributors as well as a variety of logistics providers covering every aspect of your supply chain.
2. Membership and conference attendance provides one stop shopping and consolidated networking opportunities.
3. FSA conferences feature top nationally recognized professional speakers, industry scholars and high level executives within the food industry. Presenters have included
Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, FMSCA Administrator Anne Ferro, Chief Economist for the ATA Bob Costello, Ken Blanchard plus many more over the years.
4. Invitation to members only Breakfast Monday of the annual conference. Providing unique opportunity to meet your fellow FSA members, Officers and Board in a smaller
more intimate setting.
5. Annual membership dues of $150 are applied per company. Allowing for an unlimited number of representatives from your business to attend at the member rate of $750 instead.
6. Membership provides children or dependents of a Supply Chain Logistics Department employee whose company’s dues are current to apply for the John J. Murphy $5000 Annual Scholarship. To be presented beginning in 2013 at annual conference.